The content on the FMEnt website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, graphics, and logos, is protected by copyright and trademark laws. The use of any content on the FMEnt website without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
Permitted Use You may use the content on the FMEnt website for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products, or services obtained from the FMEnt website.
Prohibited Use You may not use the content on the FMEnt website in any manner that infringes on our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others. You may not use the content in a manner that is harmful, illegal, or in violation of any law.
Copyright Infringement If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the FMEnt website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Contact us If you have any questions or concerns about our Copyright Notice, please contact us at info [@] fment.com
Thank you for visiting FMEnt. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask that you do the same.